Welcome to Surf Soccer Center. Surf Soccer Center was started in 2018 to assist coaches in finding space in the overcrowded and competitive soccer world. Our main goal in opening Surf Soccer Center was to afford teams and coaches from around the bay the opportunity to train twelve months out of the year, rain or shine, and sometimes extreme heat. We understand the need for training space during the rainy season and with Surf Soccer Center it is possible. The field is a 23 yard by 13 yards completely netted turf surface. It is a small surface, but it is excellent for small-sided drills and foot skills work. There are two half goals on each end of the field and if you decide to remove one of the goals there is a full-size goal taped on the netting for shooting drills.
- Individuals utilizing this facility do so at their own risk. The property owner(s), league operators, officers, and staff of Surf Soccer Center assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur. Please reference Liability / Injury Waiver and Release Forms and signage posted within the facility.
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship as it is on the field.
- It is unlawful for anyone to bring alcohol onto our premises for consumption or to loiter on our property. No alcohol can be brought into the facility.
- No eating in the facility.
- No drinking of any kind except water or Gatorade on the turf.
- Please pickup all water bottles and trash before you leave.
- Should you find or lose any items please report this immediately to a Surf Soccer Center employee. Surf Soccer Center does not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
- No chewing tobacco or chewing gum permitted in facility.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the field.
- No pets inside the facility.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No leaning or pulling on the nets. Damage caused by such actions shall be the financial responsibility of those caught or their parents or legal guardians.
- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I reserve any time I wish at the facility?
Yes, as long as the space is available, it can be reserved.
Can I cancel my reservation if I no longer need the facility?
Yes, as long as the cancellation is done 48 hours prior to the reservation time. If the reservation is not canceled, your funds WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Why is there a 48-hour cancellation window?
This allows us to try to rent the space to another individual in your absence.
Is the facility for youth teams only?
No, the facility can be used by teams or individual players of all ages as long as the rules are followed.
I am a goal keeper trainer, is there a possibility of me training a few keepers in the facility?
Yes, you can train one, two or ten keepers if you like.